Eight Things to Write About On Your Blog
When it comes to blog content, the Number One Concern my blogging clients have is what to write about. In fact, it is even tops how to make money on their blog. I have put together a Special Report called 35 Things to Write About on Your New Blog.
Here is an excerpt of that report:
1. Tell your readers why you started blogging, beginning with how you got the idea for your blog and howit’s evolved since you wrote your first post.
2. Write about your favorite cause or charity. Ask you readers to share their favorites.
3. Describe your worst day in business.
4. Talk about some of the challenges you face as a business owner. Be sure to include the lessons learned.
5. Start a weekly feature such as a weekly resource, tech tip, etc.
6. Pose a poll question. In a subsequent post announce the results and your viewpoint on the findings.
7. Feature your best blog comments of the week.
8. Feature your 5 best blog posts for the month (assuming your write more than once a week)
If you would like to get the entire report, visit: http://redheadmarketinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/35ThingstoBlogAbout.pdf
It is FREE to download (no subscription necessary) just right-click and save to your computer.
If you find the report helpful, please leave a comment below.
Thanks and Happy Blogging!
Heidi Richards Mooney is the Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of WE Magazine for Women, a WordPress Web Designer, the author of a dozen books and a social media consultant and trainer. Heidi has interviewed hundreds of experts on Social Media Around the World. In 2003 Heidi was named one of 50 women shaping the Internet by the International Virtual Women’s Chamber of Commerce. In 2009 she was named a Twitter Woman to Follow by Only2Clicks.com. She works with solopreneurs, professionals and small businesses in ecommerce, direct sales and retail. Follow Heidi on Google Plus