Quickly Turn Subscribers into Customers
This checklist is designed to help you quickly convert your subscribers into customers using thank you pages and a welcome email.
Things you can do on an opt-in thank you page (or other first-contact TY pages):
- Personalize the thank you page, if possible, to add the recipient’s name.
- Remind them of what they signed up for and what they can expect from you.
- Tell them what to do next.
- Watch instructional or informational video (posted on the TY page)
- Follow you on social media
- Subscribe to your podcast
- Check inbox for email from “name”, “address” with “subject”
- Keep an eye out for follow up emails containing…
- Introduce them to your product or service
- Create a short intro video and add it to the thank you page
- Write up a brief introductory if you don’t want to use video
- Add an image of the product and/or one to evoke emotion
- Add testimonial from previous buyer
- Add other social proof like screenshots of stats or something
- Offer a one-time incentive coupon/discount
- Survey customers on what they need most, what they are frustrated with, what they’ve tried in the past, what questions they have, etc.
Things you can do in your welcome email
- Personalize your email to include their name.
- Thank them for putting their trust in you.
- Remind them why they signed up.
- Remind them who you are and what you will help them accomplish.
- Tell them how to access their gift for signing up.
- Briefly introduce your product or service
- Offer a discount, trial, coupon or other incentive for giving your product/service a try.
- Offer them reassurance with a guarantee.
- Direct them to your survey, if you’ve created one.
Did you know – there’s a new Women in Ecommerce course, the 7 Day Entrepreneur Business Planning Challenge, you get SEVEN business checklists to help you create your plan for the coming year! They include: advertising, business startup, product release, time management, product launch, solopreneur and public relations checklists. PLUS ONE THE DAY YOU SIGN UP! Learn more and sign up here: https://www.wecai.org/7-day-entrepreneur-business-planning-challenge/