Top Ten Ways to Blog “On the Fly”
If you are a wordpress blogger, these tips are for you… Big thanks to Top Ten Top Ten for retweeting my lists. It always inspires me to write new lists!
1. Write a post on your cell phone and upload using the WordPress for iOS (for iPhones) WordPress for Android or WordPress for Blackberry aps (get the ap at http://en.support.wordpress.com/apps/).
3. Do a short poll or survey using the WP-Poll plugin and then report the results.
4. Do a short audio interview or tutorial using Cinchcast (www.Cinchcast.com) and upload to your blog.
5. Do a short how-to video using a flip camera or your mobile phone and upload to your blog.
6. Video Interview someone at an event and upload to your blog. (See this interview with Jeff Sass of Myxer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngEKj585xNI)
7. Use PLR Content (private label rights) – be sure to check for grammar, give a new title and rewrite at least 20% using your own original ideas.
8. Post a thought of the day, word of the day, quote of the day or tip of the day.
9. Repurpose content you have written, giving a new title and updating the content.
10. Create a Top Ten list and post to Top Ten Top Ten and share on your blog. Note: I wrote this top ten list in less than TEN MINUTES!
Heidi Richards Mooney is the Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of WE Magazine for Women, a WordPress Web Designer, the author of a dozen books and a social media consultant and trainer. Heidi has interviewed hundreds of experts on Social Media Around the World. In 2003 Heidi was named one of 50 women shaping the Internet by the International Virtual Women’s Chamber of Commerce. In 2009 she was named a Twitter Woman to Follow by Only2Clicks.com. She works with solopreneurs, professionals and small businesses in ecommerce, direct sales and retail. Follow Heidi on Google Plus