8 Low-Cost Advanced Website Traffic Tactics
Advanced website traffic tactics might sound slightly out of reach, but they are actually easier to attain than you might think. Add the fact that they are low cost (even free) and you have a winning combination that can help you achieve your online marketing goals.
What are these low cost advanced website traffic tactics anyway?
The number one thing to achieving your goals is to publish quality, sought-after content. The type of content your ideal audience is searching for. Top 10 lists, white papers, best practices and special reports and other superior content.
1. Write an article. You write an article, mention your site, share on social media and grab traffic from curious visitors. It’s as simple as that. Don’t just stop at social media – post your content links anywhere possible! Who knows how many hits this low cost advanced website traffic tactic will bring!
2. Create Video. The most popular videos are entertaining and educational or at least one of the two. Post your videos to YouTube, share on social media and of course on your website or blog. Create a page on your site for your videos – give them keyword rich descriptions and share, share, share.
3. Exchange links. Never underestimate the power of link exchange. This is a low cost advanced website traffic tactic that people tend to overlook. How to find out where to do the link exchange? Easy: type your website’s keywords in a major search engine, visit each and every of the top results andinvite them to collaborate in the link exchange.
4. Get involved in forums. Look for forums closely related to your website niche and make your presence known. Make online friends and let them know about your website. This is an advanced website traffic tactic that advertises subtly but works effectively.
5. Just Google It and other Hands on Marketing Tools for the Self-marketer. Use tools like Reddit, Stumble Upon, Google Alerts, Google Keyword Tool and Google Webmaster Tools, Similar Web and Moz Researcher Tools.
6. Use Infographics. Infographics are one of the most shared and easy to digest content on the web. Canva, Visualize, Easel.ly, Piktochart, Infogr.am and Dipity offer free tools to create your own infographics.
6. Submit Your site to Awards. Most industries have business awards you can apply for. If you win, you receive recognition, graphics such as online badges and other things to help you promote your award. You can write press releases and submit them to the web, industry constituents and share the news on social media. If you cannot find awards in your industry, create one of your own. Recognizing others will increase links to your site, traffic and up your credibility with your following.
8. Joint Venture. Joint ventures are “agreement in which the parties (usually businesses) agree to develop, for a finite time, a new entity and new assets by contributing equity.” Joint ventures can increase consumer confidence and introduce you to a new audience of potential customers. And the best part is that there is no transfer of equity. You invest half for double the exposure. The secret to a Joint Venture success is in the execution of the venture by both parties. If both parties do their part equally, the chances of success are much greater!
Try any or all of these 8 strategies and watch your web traffic grow.